- The Bible and its history, theology, and interpretation
- Church History
- Devotional literature and Worship
- Prayer and Meditation
- Biographies of Saints and important religious figures
- Dealing with major life issues of illness, death, grief, divorce and other changes and losses.
- Contemporary social and ethical issues
- Aging in today’s world
- Parenting books
- Fiction and memoirs
We also have a large collection of picture books for young children, as well as titles for older children and young adults.
The Library is centrally located next to the Sanctuary and is open during church hours. The books are available for loan on the honor system for 3 weeks. To check out an item, please fill out the enclosed card inside the book’s cover with the date, your full name, and a phone#, and leave the card in the designated box next to the desk. Please return books to the Book Drop in the library.
Library board members: Nancy Banitch – Chair/Librarian, Lynn Campbell, Scott Daniels, Julie Evans, Carol Frauenheim, Richard Harmon, Karen Kahl, Betsy Warren, and George Banitch