For the fall semester of Youth Formation, we will be exploring the tough questions about God, the Bible, and Christianity using the book Can I Ask That?: 8 Hard Questions About God & Faith.
All Youth sixth grade and up are invited.
Designed for use in small groups, these sessions tackle the following tough questions:
- What is the Bible, anyway?
- Why does the Bible contradict itself?
- Can I be a Christian and believe in evolution?
- Does God discriminate against women?
- Is Jesus really the only way to God?
- What does the Bible say about being gay?
- Does God endorse violence?
- How can I follow a God who would let Christians do such bad things?
Student guidebooks will be given to each participant.
NOTE: Registrants can bring named guests