Anti-Racism Reading Group
Meets Third Tuesdays Every Other Month | January 18 to November 15 | 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Meet monthly to discuss books on the topic of racial justice.
January 18, 2022 7:00 pm
- The Church Cracked Open: Disruption, Decline, and New Hope for Beloved Community by Stephanie Spellers
March 15, 2022 7:00 pm
- Me and White Supremacy: Combat Racism, Change the World and Become a Good Ancestor by Layla Saad
May 17, 2022 7:00 pm
- The Half Has Never Been Told: Slavery and the Making of American Capitalism by Edward E. Baptist
July 19, 2022 7:00 pm
- America’s Original Sin: Racism, White Privilege, and the Bridge to a New America by Jim Wallis and Bryan Stevenson
September 20, 2022 7:00 pm
- Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz
November 15, 2022 7:00 pm
- The Sum of Us: What Racism Costs Everyone and How We Can Prosper Together by Heather McGhee